Configuring Two-Arm Proxy Mode
The Two-Arm Proxy mode uses both physical ports (WAN and LAN) of the device. This is the recommended configuration as it provides the best security, and utilizes all traffic acceleration features. Perform the following configuration for Two-Arm Proxy mode:
- Go to the BASIC > IP Configuration page.
- Specify values for the following in the WAN IP Configuration section:
- IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- Specify values for the following in the LAN IP Configuration section:
- LAN IP Address
- LAN Netmask
- In the Operation Mode section, set the Mode of Operation to Proxy.
- Enter Default Hostname and Default Domain in the Domain Configuration section. The Host Name will be used in reporting, and the Default Domain is the domain for the system.
- Click Save.
Continue with Step 1: Installing the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.