To update the firmware on the Barracuda Web Application Firewall:
- Go to the ADVANCED > Firmware Update page.
- Read the release notes to learn about the latest features and updates provided in the new firmware version.
- Click Download Now next to Latest Early Release(s). Download Now is disabled if the Barracuda Web Application Firewall is already up-to-date with the latest firmware version. Click OK on the download duration window. Updating the firmware may take several minutes. Do not turn off your appliance during this process. The Barracuda Web Application Firewall begins downloading the latest firmware version. You can view the download status by clicking Refresh. A “Firmware downloaded” message displays once the download is complete.
- Click Apply Now when the download completes.
- Click OK when prompted to reboot the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
A Status page displays the progress of the reboot. Once the reboot is complete, the login page appears.