The other Barracuda Web Application Firewall virtual machines deployed can be reprovisioned using the Consconf.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall virtual machine:
- Should have internet access to reach the Barracuda servers on port 80 and 443.
- Should not be clustered with other Barracuda Web Application Firewall virtual machine(s).
To reprovision a regular virtual machine, follow the steps mentioned below:
- In your hypervisor client, ensure the virtual appliance is “Up” and running.
- From the console, log in as admin with the password admin.
- In the System Configuration window, use the down arrow key and select Licensing. Clear the existing license token, enter the new license Token and hit Save.
- To provision your virtual machine with the new license token, type YES and press Enter.
- After the license is installed, press Enter to reboot the virtual machine.
- The system completes the reboot process and displays the login screen.
- Login as admin with the password admin.
- In the System Configuration section, use the down arrow key and select Licensing. The license Token displays the new token used in step 3.