Before you Begin
- Check if the Barracuda WAF Control Center to which your CloudGen WAF instances are connected, is up and running.
- Check if the supported firmware versions for Barracuda WAF Control Center is v2.2.1 and for CloudGen WAF is v9.2_cloud.
- Get the encrypted password for the account in WCC.
Steps to automatically connect CloudGen WAF’s to the Barracuda WAF Control Center
Step 1 – Get the encrypted password in WCC
- Login to the Barracuda WCC with the Account Administrator credentials.
- Navigate to My Accounts page.
- Paste the password that you want to encrypt in the Encrypt Text box.
- Click Encrypt. Encrypted password is available in the text box. Copy and use this encrypted
Step 2 – Configure CloundFormation template
- Open CFT and provide the following details:
- Username - The username of the Barracuda WAF Control Center account to which this unit should be connected to.
- Encrypted Password – The encrypted password of the account obtained from Barracuda WAF Control Center.
- IP Address - The IP address or hostname of the Barracuda WAF Control Center to which the unit has to connect to.