This article walks you through the steps of how to deploy and provision the Barracuda CloudGen WAF for Azure.
The Barracuda CloudGen WAF on Azure is now deployed using the new consolidated templates from the Azure Marketplace.
The two templates are:
- Single instance BYoL/PAYG ARM Template: This template can be used to deploy single BYoL or PAYG instances that have either single NICs or multiple NICs with single or multiple IP addresses. This template replaces the following legacy templates:
- Deploying Single Instance with Single NIC and IP - BYoL and PAYG
- Deploying Single Instance with Multi NIC/ Multi IP - BYoL and PAYG
- Azure VMSS Deployment with Consolidated ARM Template
- Deploying the Barracuda CloudGen WAF VMSS - PAYG
- Deploying the Barracuda CloudGen WAF VMSS - BYoL
To launch the template, click here.
Before you Begin
Before proceeding with deploying the Barracuda CloudGen WAF VMSS, do the following:
Step 1. Create a Resource Group
Step 2. Create a Storage Account