Perform the following steps to add an AMQP/AMQPS server:
- Go to the ADVANCED > Export Logs page.
- In the Export Logs section, click Add Export Log Server. The Add Export Log Server window opens. Specify values for the following:
- Name – Enter a name for the AMQP server.
- Log Server Type – Select AMQP/AMQPS.
- IP Address or Hostname – Enter the IP address or the hostname of the AMQP/AMQPS server.
- Port – Enter the port associated with the IP address of the AMQP/AMQPS server.
- Username – Enter the username to be used to authenticate to the AMQP/AMQPS server.
Password – Enter the password to be used for the above user account.
As a best practice, use a unique account for this integration point and grant it the least level of privileges required, coordinating with the AMQP/AMQPS administrator. This account requires WRITE privileges on the AMQP/AMQPS server only for the specific path you indicate in the next field. For additional information, see Security for Integrating with Other Systems - Best Practices .
- Event Queue Name – Enter the queue name configured on the AMQP/AMQPS server to which logs needs to be exported.
- Log Timestamp and Hostname – Set to Yes if you want to log the date and time of the event, and the hostname configured on the BASIC > IP Configuration > Domain Configuration section.
- Click Add.