The integration of Barracuda Web Application Firewall with the Barracuda Reporting Service enables you to export the logs.
Perform the following steps to export logs:
- In the Add Export Log Server window, specify values for the following:
- Name – Enter a name for the reporting service.
- Log Server Type – Select Barracuda Reporting Service to export the logs to the reporting server.
- IP Address or Hostname – Enter the IP address or the hostname of the reporting service.
- Password – Enter the password to be used for the above user account.
- Click Add.