Perform the following steps to import Swagger files to Postman and run an API definition:
- Unrar the swagger-import-files.rar folder and save it on your system.
- Go to the Postman app and click Import file in the Import an existing file section on the Home page.
- On the Import window, select the Folder tab and click Choose folder from your computer.
- Locate and select the folder that you saved in Step 1. Click Import.
- All API definitions get imported to your Postman app and are displayed under My Workspace > Collections.
- Search the API that you want to execute and click on it. The selected API definition gets loaded on the new tab.
- Edit the values as required and save the definition to a new collection of your choice if you want to run the API definition for a later purpose.
For more information on Postman, see the Postman Documentation.