Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, Model 460 or higher.
The Websites > Traffic Management page allows you to define content rules which specify a pattern in the URL or the header fields of the request. URLs and header fields are matched against these rules to determine whether the content rule policies apply to that request.
Creating a Content Rule
- Navigate to the Websites > Traffic Management page.
- From the Content Rules section, click on the Add Rule option. The Add Rule page opens.
- Specify the values for the rule, including the URL to be redirected to the different backend server, then click Add to save your changes.
- Click on the Add Server option displayed next to the rule that was just created.
- Specify the values for the server, including the IP address where the traffic is to be redirected, then click Add to save your changes.
To redirect incomming traffic coming into www.barracuda.com/xyz/ to Server1 (192.168.1.1) you would create a content rule as follows:
Rule Group Name : <Incoming XYX to Server1>
Host Match : www.barracuda.com
Url match : /xyz*
Extended Match: * (unless you have some specific condition under which the redirection has to take place)
Extended match sequence : 1000
Real Server IP: 192.168.1.1
Port : 80
Status: In Service
Link to This Page: