All Barracuda Web Application Firewalls.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall allows you to designate a Trusted Host. A trusted host treats a designated IP address (client) as an allowed user and exempts all of its requests from authentication.
Create a Trusted Host Group
- Navigate to the Website > Trusted Hosts page.
- Specify a name for the Trusted Hosts Group and then click Add.
- Click on the Add Host option displayed next to the Trusted Host Group that was just created.
- Specify the values for the group including the IP address for the trusted host, then click Add to save your changes.
Specify where the Exemption Applies
- From the ACCESS CONTROL > Authentication page, select the applicable policy and click Edit.
- Bind the Trusted Hosts Group to the policy, by selecting it from the pull down menu.
- Select the action to be taken for the trusted host accessing the policy. Allow exempts the Trusted Host from authentication.
Link to This Page: