Applies to Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, Models 360, 460 and 660, firmware versions 7.2 or later.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall provides various reports based on logged system information and events. Ad hoc (one-time) reports can be viewed from the web interface or queued and sent to one or more designated email addresses. Reports can also be scheduled to run on a recurring basis ? daily, weekly, or monthly ? and sent to a designated email address or to an FTP server.
You can choose to receive reports in HTML or PDF formats. Reports sent to an FTP server use the naming convention REPORT_<Report Name>_<Frequency>_<Report Type>.<Output Format Extension>, for example REPORT_billjones_weekly_top_bandwidth_domains.pdf.
To run a report:
- Go to the BASIC > Reports page on the web interface.
- Select from the list of available report types.
- Customize the report contents, as required, by applying filters.
- Specify settings for the report including date/time range, chart type, number of entries, and output format.
- Select whether to view the report from the web interface (Show Report) or to have the report sent via email (Email Report).
Emailed reports are queued for processing and then emailed when complete. Queued reports are displayed on the ADVANCED > Task Manager page.
Link to This Page: