This solution applies to the Barracuda Web Application Firewall, all firmware versions.
In order to add/remove columns in the Web Firewall Logs, proceed with the following steps:
- Navigate to BASIC >> Web Firewall Logs and direct the mouse cursor to end of any column.
- This will highlight that column, and you will see a drop-down arrow.
- Once you will click on that arrow, and option of 'Columns' will appear.
- Moving your mouse pointer to that option will display the list of available options to choose for the new column that you want by checking the corresponding check-box. You can remove any existing column by deselecting the corresponding check-box.
- As soon as you select the required option that will be seen in the UI.
By doing this, you can enable viewing of the required fields in the Web Firewall logs.
Link to This Page: