The Web Application Firewall can block the requests coming in without a ?User-Agent? header in it. In order to do this, please proceed with the following steps:
- Log in to the Web Application Firewall and navigate to ?Websites > Allow/Deny?.
- Click on ?Add? under ?URL : Allow/Deny Rules? for the specific service where you want to configure this.
- Now you will get a pop-up screen. Enter the following values into it.
- URL ACL Name: deny_rule
- Enable URL ACL: Yes
- Host Match: *
- URL Match: /*
- Extended Match: (Header User-Agent nex )
- Extended Match Sequence: 1
- Action: Deny
- Deny Response: Response Page
- Response Page: default
Link to this page: