- Fixed: UltraSurf 18.02 gets blocked as expected when configured to be blocked.
- Fixed: When policy is set to allow Skype traffic, it is no longer blocked when using Windows 10 systems.
- AIM (AOL Browser) removed as it has been discontinued.
- Blocking UltraSurf is supported up to version 17.04.
- Latest PACE and PACE2 libraries improve detection for numerous applications.
- Fixed logging issue that resulted in slow report generation.
- UtraSurf 17 detection for Barracuda Web Security Gateway release 12.0 and higher.
- Known issue: New Skype versions 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 are not being blocked.
- Added SSL Inspection exemption for MS Office365, and updated Skype for Business SSL Inspection exemption.
- Updated Google domain list for Web Application Monitoring.
Added Hotspot Shield Servers to be blocked
Fixed issue with Adobe Update not being blocked
Improved Appblocker blocking capacity
New V2 Detection with latest library (WSG 12.0+)
Initial icon support for application logging
Added Dropbox for Business support (WSG 12.0+)
Improved WAM rules for Facebook, Yahoo, Viber, Bittorrent
Removed web applications Yahoo Toolbar, Skydrive
Improved support for BWB offline update
Improved blocking rules and performance
Improved detection mechanism
Appblocker fix for exempted IP addresses (BNYF-10593)