Barracuda Cloud Control enables administrators to manage, monitor and configure multiple Barracuda Web Security Gateways (firmware version 4.3 and higher) at one time from one console. The same tabbed pages are available on Barracuda Cloud Control for managing all aspects of your Barracuda Web Security Gateway configuration that you see in each individual web interface, and you can create aggregated reports for multiple devices from the Barracuda Cloud Control console. You can connect one or more Barracuda Web Security Gateways to Barracuda Cloud Control by doing the following:
- If you don't already have an account with Barracuda Networks, see Create a Barracuda Cloud Control Account.
- Make a note of your username (email address) and password.
- Log into your Barracuda Web Security Gateway as the administrator. From the ADVANCED > Firmware Upgrade page, check to make sure you have the latest firmware installed. If not, download and install it now.
- From the ADVANCED > Cloud Control page, enter the Barracuda Networks username and password you created and click Yes to connect to Barracuda Cloud Control. Note that your Barracuda Web Security Gateway can connect with only one Barracuda Cloud Control account at a time.
- Log into Barracuda Cloud Control with your username and password and you will see your Barracuda Web Security Gateway statistics displayed on the BASIC > Dashboard page. To access the web interface of your Barracuda Web Security Gateway, click on the link in the Products column in the Appliance Control Centerpane on the left side of the page. Or you can click on the product name in the Product column of the Unit Health pane on the right side of the page.
- Follow steps 3 and 4 to connect every subsequent Barracuda Web Security Gateway to Barracuda Cloud Control.
To disconnect your Barracuda Web Security Gateway from Barracuda Cloud Control, from the ADVANCED > Cloud Control page, enter the Barracuda Cloud Control username and password and click No for Connect to Barracuda Cloud Control.
For details on using Barracuda Cloud Control, please see Overview of Barracuda Cloud Control.