All Barracuda Web Filters, all firmware versions.
To view your log over a certain time period, navigate to the Basic > Reports page and select the Log Export report. Then, specify the time range over which you would like to view the log, and enter the email address to receive the report (this report cannot be generated via the web interface - it must be emailed). Once you have selected the format for the report (HTML, PDF, text, or CSV), click the Email Report button and the Barracuda Web Filter will generate and email this report to the email address specified.
The Log Export report contains the following information:
- Date and time processed by the Barracuda Web Filter
- IP address that originated the request
- Name of user or group that originated the request
- Action - Blocked or Allowed
- Content category (built-in or custom)
- URL requested
- MIME Type
- Reason for block (a filter or a blacklist)
- Bandwidth use in KB