This solution applies to all Barracuda Web Filters.
During deployment certain settings can be incorrectly applied, or overlooked altogether. The below are the top five solutions that address the most common misconfigurations on the Barracuda Web Filter that Barracuda Networks Technical Support encounters:
- Why aren't my users' IPs being preserved when their traffic passes through my Barracuda Web Filter?
- In what order does the Barracuda Web Filter recognize its Block/Accept rules?
- What should my default gateway be set to on my Barracuda Web Filter?
- How do I block or allow applications on the Barracuda Web Filter?
- How do I configure my Barracuda Web Filter to support NTLM and AD user authentication at the same time?