All Barracuda Web Filter models, all firmware versions.
The Barracuda Web Filter has five indicator lights on the front panel that blink when the system processes HTTP traffic.
The following list describes each indicator light in order from left to right:
- Spyware Access (Red) Blinks when the Barracuda Web Filter blocks installed spyware from accessing external sites.
- Spyware Download (Yellow) Blinks when the Barracuda Web Filter blocks a spyware application from being downloaded.
- Traffic (Green) Blinks when the Barracuda Web Filter processes traffic.
- Disk (Green) Blinks during disk activity.
- Power (Green) Displays a solid green light when the system is powered on.
Link to This Page: