All Barracuda Web Filter, firmware version 5.0.0.016 and above.
- Set Enable Policy Alerts to Yes.
- Configure the Policy Alert Email Address here
- You can also select Receive Alerts for a role that you define on the ADVANCED > Delegated Admin page.
- A digest (summary) of all policy violations since the last alert email was sent goes out a few minutes after the hour at the interval you select.
- For example, if you select 5, you'll see the number of Block, Warn and Monitor actions taken for the top 5 users by category. Set this value to 0 to include ALL users who have violated policy for the time frame in the summary.
- You'll indicate the action (Warn, Block, Monitor), select Authenticated users and specify the Content Filter Category and the desired Sub Category.
- Check the Create Policy Alert box and set an Alert Threshold.
Link to this page: