This solution applies to all the Barracuda Web Filters on firmware version 4.3 and higher.
To configure this on your Barracuda Web Filter, please perform the following steps.
It is always best to also make a second backup method and location as a preventative measure to be sure of having a backup file available.
1. Navigate to ADVANCED->Cloud Control. If this page does not exist in the UI then your web filter does not have the ability to backup to the cloud.
2. Set the option to Connect to Barracuda Cloud Control to Yes and enter in your Username and Password. If you do not already have a Username and Password for cloud control then click on the link on that page to set that up or sign up at login.barracudanetworks.com
3. Once the Barracuda Cloud Control Status says Connected, the option to backup to the cloud will become available.
4. Navigate to ADVANCED->Backups.
5. In the SCHEDULED BACKUPS section select the Cloud option, select the Time of Backup for Configuration and/or User Settings, then click on the Save button on the upper right of the screen.
6. Your web filter is now set up to backup to the cloud. You can also do an immediate backup to the cloud by clicking on the Backup Now button in the MANUAL BACKUPS section, and if you click on the Browse button in the RESTORE BACKUPS section and select Restore From Cloud, then you will be able to see and restore previous cloud backups.
Link To This Page: