Yosemite Server Backup, version 8.5 and above.
Yosemite Server Backup can be installed as an Administration Console, allowing you to manage more than one Storage Management Domain, without requiring any additional licensing. Installing Yosemite Server Backup as an Administration Console prevents the computer that it is installed on, from being backed up by Yosemite Server Backup.
- Launch the executable and then click Install from the list of available options.
- Click Accept from the License Agreement screen, and then click Next.
- Click Next from the Destination Location screen, to use the default installation directory or you can select another directory location for your installation by using the browse button.
- Select Join an existing Yosemite Backup management domain to administer an existing domain on a different computer, and then click Next.
- Enter the Hostname or IP address of the Yosemite Server Backup domain server and click Next.
- Uncheck all of the boxes except Remote administration only.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and then click Exit to close the window.
Link to This Page: