Yosemite Server Backup, version 8.0 and above.
Choosing to upgrade an existing installation, will remove the existing version, install the new version and upgrade your storage management database and any data specific to your installation.
- Valid Yosemite Backup 8.x License Key.
- Current Installation of Yosemite Server Backup, 8.x or above.
- Valid Upgrade License Key for Yosemite Server Backup
- Latest Release of Yosemite Server Backup Installation. Download available at http://www.barracudaware.com/downloads/update/server-backup.
- Launch the New Yosemite Server Backup installation package.
- Select Upgrade from the Yosemite Server Backup Installation Manager.
- When prompted, select the option for a Valid License.
- Enter your Yosemite Server Backup 8.x Upgrade License Key.
- Enter your Current Yosemite Server Backup 8.x License Key.
- Once the installation completes, reboot the machine.
After you have upgraded the master server you should upgrade each of the machines in your management domain, to the same version of Yosemite Server Backup, to avoid incompatibilities between versions. Yosemite Server Backup, version 8.5 and above, allows for automatic deployment of upgrades to all client machines in a management domain. For details on the auto upgrade feature, refer to Solution #00004035.
Link to This Page: