Yosemite Server Backup, version 8.7.01 and above
New purchases and upgrades to Yosemite Server Backup, version 8.7.01, require you to register your product with BarracudaWare. During the registration process you will be prompted to enter your contact information and product key. After the information is entered, you will receive a key which allows you to activate your Yosemite Server Backup license.
Your activation key can be obtained from www.barracudaware.com/activate through your browser or from the Activate Now button available in the Yosemite Server Backup Administrator.
- Open the Yosemite Server Backup Administrator.
- Click the Activate Now button located in the top right corner of the window.
- A dialog box opens and allows you to select from the following options.
Activate Yosemite Server Backup over the Internet now.
- Selecting this option presents you with a link to www.barracudaware.com/activation, and displays your product key for reference.
- Click on the link, your product key is automatically entered, and you are prompted to enter your contact information. Close the browser window when you have finished entering your information.
- Click Next to activate your key.
- If the process was successful the activation licenses is automatically added. If the process was unsuccessful, you will be prompted to enter your activation key manually.
Activate Yosemite Server Backup over the phone. Selecting this option presents you with the phone number to contact customer service. Your product key is provided for reference.
Manually enter your activation key.
- Selecting this option allows you to type in your activation key, or to import it from a file.
- Click Finish to install the key.
Activate Yosemite Server Backup later. If you select this option, you can continue to use Yosemite Server Backup. An evaluation license will remain valid for 60 days.
Link to This Page: