Yosemite Server Backup, 8.5 and above.
Before you execute a restore of Microsoft SharePoint Services and databases, start the Windows SharePoint Services VSS Writer service and the Volume Shadow Copy service; but shutdown any Web applications whose content is being restored. If the entire server farm is being restored, you should shutdown Windows SharePoint Services and Internet Information Server (IIS).
Restoring Windows SharePoint Services
- Login to the Yosemite Server Backup Administrator.
- The Favorites sidebar is opened by default, click on the Home icon to view the existing backup jobs.
- Right click in the white space of the window to create a New > Restore job.
- The properties for the job are opened in a new window.
- Click on the Selection icon and expand the selection tree to show the available servers.
- Select the files to be restored under the applicable server in the selection tree, including the Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) Installation Directory, any Microsoft Internet Information (IIS) Virtual Servers, the Usage Analysis Logs, and the Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) Databases.
- Click Run to start the Restore job.
Link to this Page: