This solution applies to Yosemite Desktop / Laptop Backup Enterprise 2.8.01 and newer
Yosemite Desktop / Laptop Backup version 2.8.01 is able to protect files on a network share. To enable this feature, please follow these steps:
- Open the Yosemite Desktop-Laptop Administrator
(where ?xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? is the IP address of your policy server)
- On the left, select Expand Policies
- Select File Protection Policies
- On the right, Select Set disk types to protect
- Enable protection of network files.
Edits to network files will be protected once the agents update.
Versions of captured network files will only be captured under the machine where the changes are made to them. These will be stored as part of this machine?s Data Vault and will be recoverable as such.
Link to this page: