Yosemite Server Backup 8.8 and newer.
To be able to view drives mounted over a network with Yosemite Server Backup, such as an NFS mount or CIFS/samba mounts, you will need to do the following:
- Open the Yosemite Server Backup GUI.
- Expand Advanced.
- Select Catalog.
- Expand Network.
- Expand the Linux machine with the mounts.
- Expand System Drivers.
- Locate and right-click on File System Driver (right pane).
- Select Properties from the right-click context menu.
- Check mark Remote Mounts.
- Apply the setting changes.
You should now be able to view these mount points in your file system.
Link to this page: