Yosemite Server Backup
The following document explains how to enter your purchased license key into Yosemite FileKeeper Corporate edition.
To add/enter your license into FileKeeper Corporate edition you will need to have your Policy Server already installed and running. You will then begin by opening the FileKeeper Administrator page:
1. To open the FileKeeper Administrator page open a browser window and then enter the appropriate URL: (Example: http://127.0.0.1/fkadmin/)
You may use the machine name or IP of your Policy Server in place of loop back if you are not at the Policy Server locally.
2. In the frame on the left click to expand "License Management"
3. In the frame on the left click to select "Licensing"
4. In the frame on the right click on "Add License"
5. In the frame on the right type in your new license in the "License Key"
6. Finally, in the frame on the right click on "Enter" to add your license
Link to this page: