This solution applies to Yosemite Server Backup Firmware 8.0 and above.
To configure the order of multiple jobs you must create a Job Group:
- Go to Jobs and Media and right-click in the blank area in the right-pane.
- Select New > Job Group.
- Here you can choose the manner in which the jobs will run:
- Concurrently: If you want all jobs to run at the same time.
- Sequentially: If you want one job to run after another.
- Next, choose the behavior for if the job fails:
- Stop: Will stop the execution of further jobs from running should the preceding one fail.
- Continue: Should one job fail the proceeding jobs will continue to run.
- To add jobs to the group, click on the Add button.
- To specify the order in which you'd like them to run, highlight a job and Move up or Move down in the list.
The rotation section has no actual bearing on the job group.
Link to this page: