Scope: Yosemite Server Backup version 9.1 and above
By default, Remote logins will be disabled if there is no password set. This is to make sure there is no unauthorized access to the data. There are two approaches to resolving this issue. You can either set a password for your user or you can disable this setting so that you can still sign in from the Master server.
To set a password for the current account:
- Open the Yosemite Server Backup Administrator locally on the Master Server.
- Click on File --> Change Password.
- Leave the "Old password" field blank.
- Enter in the New password and retype it in the Verify field.
- Click OK to confirm and save.
To enable Remote logins without a password, follow the steps below:
- Open the Yosemite Server Backup Administrator.
- Click on File --> Domain Configuration -->Domain Security.
- Uncheck the ?Require password to log in from remote machines? option.
- Click on Apply and the OK button.
Link to This Page: