With this option, traffic to and from your application is not first routed through Barracuda Networks' infrastructure. This can aid with compliance requirements and/or overall security.
Follow the steps in the these articles to create your own container and then configure Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service to protect your web applications within that container.
- Create Your Own Container Key – Create a secure container key to use with the deployment of a container.
- Create a New Container – This container can be hosted in your infrastructure.
- Create a Container Deployment File – The file serves as a configuration blueprint during deployment.
- Deploying your Own Container – Build out the container in your infrastructure.
- Assign an Application to Your Container – One or more applications can run in your container.
- Mapping Custom Container Ports – Set the port mapping for your container.
- Configure Applications for Your Container
- Routing Traffic Through your Container