Enable CDN for your application on the Basic Configuration page.
WAF-as-a-Service CDN elements include:
- Dashboard – Displays your application's CDN traffic for the time period selected and includes the following:
- Data Transferred – Total amount of data transferred between the client and your application.
- Total Requests – Total number of requests.
- Cache Hit Ration – Percentage of application traffic that benefits from using CDN.
- 5xx Error Rate – Percentage of requests that are not successful due to 500 errors.
- Total Latency – Average time from a request to the response from your application.
- Traffic Origin – Geographic locations making requests.
- Traffic Requests – The number of requests over time.
- Data Transfer from Edge to Client – Displays the traffic using CDN cached content.
- Data Transfer by Protocol – Protocols used to deliver data to and from your application.
- Basic Configuration – Configure CDN for your application.
- CDN Rules – Establish actions to be carried out when conditions you define are met.
- Purge – Clear all cached content in the CDN network or only the content supporting a portion of your application. CDN will then begin caching new content.