This article refers to the Barracuda ArchiveOne version 6.6 and higher.
The shares listed in Table 1 are set up by the service account during configuration on the Archive server; Barracuda recommends that you do not modify permissions on these shares.
Table 1. Shared folders Created and Used by ArchiveOne.
- Add-ins folder holds all of the configuration files for the ArchiveOne system.
- This should be backed up on a regular basis and copied before reinstallation is to take place.
- Location where offline repositories are created. These files are synchronized to the systems of users who have been configured to use the Laptop Client.
- Location where PST files are created if the results of an admin archive search are retrieved to a PST file.
- PST archiving legacy folder for backward compatibility to older releases.
- Used for PST processing and contains the PST Processor executables.