This article applies to Barracuda ArchiveOne version 7.3 and higher.
The automatic update process downloads the update packages from a Barracuda hosted website automatically as these become available and then displays a notification in the ArchiveOne admin console that a new update is ready for installation. If the Archive server has no public internet access, for example, it is secured by a firewall which blocks these protocols, then ArchiveOne is unable to automatically download the update package from Barracuda. You can request the latest update package from Barracuda Support and manually update ArchiveOne as follows:
- Request the latest ArchiveOne update package from Barracuda Support.
- Copy the provided .AOnePkg file to \\localhost\Add-ins\AOnePol\HubPackageDownloads on the Archive server (by default, C:\ProgramData\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\Add-ins\AOnePol\HubPackageDownloads).
- Open the ArchiveOne admin console, and select the Status node. A message displays stating a new update is ready for installation.
- Right-click the Status node, and click Check for updates.
- You are prompted to install the update.