The ArchiveOne Deployment Analyzer (AOneDA) provides the System Health functionality once ArchiveOne is installed. In order to update from ArchiveOne Deployment Analyzer version 3.0 to version 3.1, you must manually uninstall the existing version and install the new version. Once completed, no further manual updates are required.
To update AOneDA from version 3.0 to 3.1,
- Log on to the Archive server as an administrative user.
- From the Control Panel, open Programs and Features, and uninstall AOneDA.
- Once uninstalled, download the AOneDA version 3.1 MSI file.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the file AOneDASetup_3_1_0_4691.msi to start the installer.
- Click Next to proceed with the install.
- Review and accept the Licence Agreement, and click Next to proceed.
- Enter the User Name and Organization details (if desired), and click Next to proceed.
- Click Next on the Destination folder page. Do not change the default installation directory; it must be C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\AOneDA.
- Click Install to start the installation process.
- Once complete, click Finish to close the installer.