The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Email Gateway Defense – UI outage incident report https://esstimeline.barracudanetworks.com/publications/incident-report-for-egd-ui-outage-on-may-22-2023.
- CloudGen Access – Console release 2.1.27 features web security alerts.
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in May 2023.
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service – Added new AWS IPs for outbound ACLs.
- Barracuda Message Archiver – Added new AWS IPs for outbound ACLs.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- How to Configure Azure Route Tables (UDR) using Azure Portal and ARM – Added information on usage of multiple NICs.
Barracuda CloudGen Access
- Sync with Azure AD – Updated docker command with new directory sync procedure.
- How to Deploy a CloudGen Access User Directory Connector With Docker – Updated docker command with new directory sync procedure.
Barracuda Data Protection
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Release Notes – Multiple releases in May 2023.
- Connectors – View, authorize, or reauthorize Microsoft 365 data sources.
- Classifiers – Define keywords used for file matching.
- Notifications – Configure email notifications for administrators and end users.
- Users – Assign or edit users' roles.
- Data – Manage consent and cookie privacy settings.
Barracuda Email Protection
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service Release Notes – Updated to include new AWS IPs for outbound ACLs.
- Data Transfer IP Ranges – Updated to include new AWS IPs.
- How to Synchronize Folders – Nightly email sync is only supported for certain items.
Email Gateway Defense
- Email Gateway Defense User Guide – Updated with latest temporary password feature.
- Email Gateway Defense New User Interface User Guide – Updated with latest temporary password feature.
- Removed IP 220.127.116.11/20 range for US customers.
- Reviewing Incidents – The external recipients of incident messages can now be seen under the Users tab in the Incident details.
- User-Reported Emails – Emails that are part of Security Awareness Training campaigns will be marked as such in the Subject column.
Security Awareness Training
- Microsoft Outlook Button – Will no longer be supported starting October 2023. The Microsoft Exchange Button is recommended.
- Click Thinking Content – Added latest newsletter, available training modules, and the April 2023 Benchmarking Wrap-Up.
- What's New in Security Awareness Training – Updated links for the May Click Thinking Newsletter and the latest training inventory overview.
- Creating and Running a Training Campaign – Provided an example to clarify Reminder Frequency messaging.
- Using Your Own Domains – Updated the list of nameservers to point to when using your own domain or subdomain.
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway Hardware – Renamed and now includes RAID configurations for all models with RAID.
- How Energize Updates Subscriptions Work – Added note that the Barracuda Cloud Control section (ADVANCED > Cloud Control page) will be disabled on the cloud side if the subscriptions expire.
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Barracuda Message Archiver Hardware Specifications – Updated to include RAID configurations for all models with RAID.
- Barracuda Message Archiver Data Transfer IP Ranges – Updated to include new AWS IPs.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Backing Up and Restoring the JSON Configuration File
- Generating a Signed Certificate Using Let’s Encrypt
- How to Configure Data Theft Protection
- How to Configure Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Role-Based Administration (RBA)
- How to Use IPV6
- Deploying WAF-as-a-Service Security Module as a Container on Managed Kubernetes Cluster (AKS, EKS, GKE)
- Deploying WAF-as-a-Service Security Module as a Container on On-Premises Kubernetes Cluster
- Licensing and Licensing Violations – Updated the license plans.
- Servers and Load Balancing – Added Server Connectivity Test content.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- Policy-Based Routing – No longer supported for version 14.x and higher.
- When Energize Updates Subscriptons Expire – Added note that the Barracuda Cloud Control section (ADVANCED > Cloud Control page) will be disabled on the cloud side if the subscriptions expire.