The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose Your Product
- The new Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Troubleshooting Training is now available for customers and partners.
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in November 2021.
- Data Export – Updated to include note about restoring the data from the external media.
- Backup Export Tool – Updated to include note about restoring the data from the external media.
Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Release Notes – Updated for November 2021 release.
- Settings Page – Updated to allow groups in the include/exclude lists for SharePoint and Teams.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- The new Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Troubleshooting Training launched for customers and partners
Barracuda CloudGen Access
- Installation of CloudGen Access Proxy – New parent page for all installation articles for the proxy.
- Requirements for CloudGen Access Proxy – New parent page for requirements articles for the proxy.
- CloudGen Access App – New DNS Leak Prevention section for Windows.
- Install for Bare Metal / Virtual Machine – For CloudGen Access Proxy.
- CloudGen Access Proxy – Includes links to Installation and Requirements articles.
- How to Create Azure AD Guest Accounts – Moved to How To's section.
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Replacing a Failed System – Updated latest addresses for RMA units.
- Click Thinking Content – Updated with new content. Updated list of available modules.
- Global Settings – Clarified Retention Period settings and checking for data to delete.
- Language Support – Updated list of available modules.
- Release Notes – Updated for current release.
- Getting Started – Describes new workflow for setting up an application.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- How to Install the Barracuda Web Security Agent on Mac OS – Removed mention of support for Apple Mac OS X 10.5.
- Centralized Linked Management of the Barracuda Web Security Gateway – Updated Clustered Systems Table graphic.
- High Availability and the Barracuda Web Security Gateway – Removed discussion of linked management since it's a separate topic.
- Securing the Barracuda Web Security Gateway – added section on updating firmware, patch management, and definitions updates.
Barracuda Web Security Agent
- Requirements for the Barracuda Web Security Agent With Windows – Now only supports Windows 10+; removed mention of Web Security Service.
- Policy Lookup Only Mode With the Barracuda Web Security Agent