The Barracuda Campus newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service release June 20, 2019.
- Barracuda Cloud to Cloud Backup release version 2.5.02.
- Barracuda Sentinel: False Positives – Added information on what to do if you mistakenly report a false positive. This is a common question.
Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service
- What's New in Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service – Updated for the June 20 release.
Barracuda Cloud to Cloud Backup
- What's New in Cloud to Cloud Backup – Updated for release version 2.5.02.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
- Integrating with AWS Security Hub – Updated based on changes in AWS. Added notes.
Barracuda Cloud Control
- How to Connect Your Barracuda Networks Products to Barracuda Cloud Control – Noted that can only connect a Barracuda device w/one BCC account at a time.
Barracuda Content Shield
- How to Configure Your Firewall to Allow LDAP Settings
- How to Download and Install the Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Windows – Updated with Windows version requirements.
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway API Guide – Added that all API calls must use HTTP/1.1 or later.
Step 2 - Deploy Compliance Edition for G Suite – Updated procedures in Step 4 to correspond to G Suite user interface.
- Step 2 - Deploy Security Edition for G Suite – Updated procedures in Step 4 to correspond to G Suite user interface.
- Understanding the Message Log – New feature: Show Message History; Now Spam and Not Spam buttons work for one selected record at a time.
- How to Deploy the Barracuda Essentials for Email Security Outlook Add-In – Added note about error message "Unable to add encryption client. The attachment path was invalid."
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Outbound Analysis Metrics – Added new field, Last Send Attempt Error.
- Barracuda PhishLine API
- Creating and Generating an Email Campaign – Added information on Campaign Intent.
- Creating and Generating a Portable Media Campaign – Added information on Campaign Intent.
- Creating and Generating an SMS Campaign – Added information on Campaign Intent.
- Creating and Generating a Voice Campaign – Added information on Campaign Intent.
- Customer Awareness Domain for Training
- Release Notes – Updated with new enhancements and bug fixes.
- False Positives – Added information on what to do if you mistakenly report a false positive.
- Getting Started – Added information about filters for recent spear phishing attacks.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
Barracuda Web Security Gateway API Guide – Added that all API calls must use HTTP/1.1 or later.