The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
- Step 2: Adding a Cloud Service Account - Azure – Updated to match new Azure procedures.
Barracuda Content Shield
- Barracuda Content Shield 30 Day Evaluation Guide – Corrected link to free trial URL and clarified where to log in after setting up the free trial.
Moved information about the Email Threat Scanner for Office 365 to the Sentinel space. Now located here: Barracuda Email Threat Scanner for Office 365
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Integration with Other Barracuda Networks products – Updated to include Find Similar in Barracuda Essentials.
- Overview – Updated requirements for integration with Barracuda Essentials.
Barracuda Load Balancer ADC
- Barracuda Load Balancer Hardware – Updated with new hardware images.
- Web Activity – New REST API endpoint.
- Approving a Portable Media Campaign and Going Live – Emphasized how to transfer campaign material to removable media.
- Creating and Generating a Portable Media Campaign – Emphasized how to transfer campaign material to removable media.
- Customization Options - Microsoft Exchange Button – Updated with new functionality for forwarding reported emails. Note you must redeploy the button for this new functionality.
- How to Create a Training Campaign – Updated images.
- Language Support and Video Download – Added description of which languages are included. Added link to list of available training materials.
- PhishLine Module Listing with Answers – Updated list of available training modules. (direct download)
- Training Videos – Updated list of available training modules.
Barracuda Sentinel has new methodology for configuring and enabling DMARC.
- Configuring and Enabling DMARC on Your Domain Using Sentinel
- Troubleshooting DKIM, SPF, and DMARC Alignment
- Training: Smart email security – Protect you mail with AI
- Account Takeover Alerts – Updated to match current UI.
- Configuring SPF, DKIM, and DMARC – Added links to new articles.
Barracuda Email Threat Scanner for Office 365 – Document now only exists in the Sentinel space. Added note that scan is only seen by select Barracuda employees.