The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
- Web Application Policies
Barracuda Cloud to Cloud Backup
- Exchange Online Deployment – Impersonation Roles no longer needed.
- OneDrive for Business Deployment – Impersonation Roles no longer needed.
- SharePoint Online Deployment – Site Collection Administration no longer needed.
Barracuda Content Shield
- Managing Users and Authentication – Reorganized to clarify when and how to configure LDAP / AD integration with BCS.
- LDAP Active Directory and Barracuda Content Shield – Modified to clarify work flows in linking LDAP server to BCS via BCC account.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory Support for Single Sign-On – Modified to clarify work flows in linking Azure AD server to BCS via BCC account.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- Barracuda IoT Connect
- Get Started with Barracuda IoT Connect
- Deployment of Barracuda IoT Connect in Amazon AWS
- Deployment of Barracuda IoT Connect in Microsoft Azure
- How to Generate a New Control Center ID
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Release Notes are now included in this product!
Barracuda Load Balancer ADC
- The technical training for Load Balancer ADC has been updated and renamed to Barracuda Load Balancer ADC - Foundation (ADC01)
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Barracuda Message Archiver release version 5.2.3.002
- Understanding Mailbox Sharing – Updated process to share mailboxes.
Data retention delete coming in January. Added banner to all pages to remind administrators to check on data retention policy.
- Review the Data Retention Setting in the Global Settings menu by December 2019 to ensure it meets your needs. The first data retention delete will occur on January 1, 2020.
- Anonymizer – Added note regarding not using Anonymizer in testing.
- Creating and Running a Benchmark Campaign – Added note about running the April 2019 benchmark campaign.
- Landing Pages – Removed references to plugin detection. No longer part of the product.
- Release Notes – Updated for latest release.
- Removed the following pages: Advanced Analysis and Reputation Analysis. Those pages were removed from the Results menu, replaced by enhancements made to other reports.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Enforcement of Smart Signature images included in the following articles:
- Added a new article: Smart Signatures
- Updated the note in the release notes – Release Notes Version 10.0.1
- Getting Started – Sentinel now works with shared mailboxes. Spearphishing filters now include Domain Impersonation.
- Reports – Types of Threats report now includes Domain Impersonation.
- Step 2 - Working with Email Sources – RUF reports for failed DMARC emails are now visible, when present, and can help you with troubleshooting DMARC issues.