The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Content Shield release 1.8.0 – Includes optional integration with Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- Barracuda Managed Workplace Version 12 SP1 MR1 – Includes Deployment of Barracuda Intronis Backup Agent
- Firmware Upgrade Policy and Supported Versions – Updated firmware release versions.
Barracuda Cloud Control
- How to Configure Multi-Factor Authentication (Required by Account Administrator) in Barracuda Cloud Control
- Understanding Multi-Factor Authentication in Barracuda Cloud Control – Removed BCC iOS app and Duo Mobile authentication tools.
- How to Set Up and Manage Multi-Factor Authentication in Barracuda Cloud Control – Removed BCC iOS app and Duo Mobile authentication tools.
Barracuda Cloud to Cloud Backup
Barracuda Content Shield
- Account Settings – Added content about BCS Agent Settings and moved Support Access content to the Accounts Summary article.
- How to Use the Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Windows – Clarified how the Tamper Proof feature works.
- Reports – Updated for new format of some reports.
Barracuda Network Access Client
- Release Notes - Barracuda VPN Client for macOS – Barracuda VPN Client 5.1.5 for MacOS has been added, introducing support for multi-factor authentication (MFA) with time-based-on-time passwords (TOTP).
- How to Configure the Barracuda VPN Client for macOS – Configuration has been updated with time-based-on-time password authentication.
- How to Establish a VPN Connection Using Barracuda VPN Client for macOS
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Cloud Protection Layer IP Ranges – Updated IP ranges based on regions.
- Getting to Know Barracuda Essentials – Abuse Monitoring no longer available.
- How the Service Works – Abuse Monitoring no longer available.
- How to Configure Office 365 to Scan Only Selected Domains Outbound – Updated to add a condition to list the domains to route through the Barracuda Email Security Service.
- Moving from Barracuda Email Security Gateway to Barracuda Email Security Service – Updated process description.
- Step 2 - Configure G Suite for Inbound and Outbound Mail – Updated instructions on configuring inbound and outbound mail flow.
- Step 2 - Deploy Compliance Edition for G Suite – Updated instructions on configuring inbound and outbound mail flow.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Potential Incidents – New feature that can locate potential threats looming in your Office 365 account.
- Geographical Insights – Updated to match updated user interface.
- Reviewing Incidents – Added information about Unknown values.
- Reviewing Insights – Now includes link to Potential Incidents.
- User-Reported Emails – New icon indicates Barracuda detected a threat in an email.
Barracuda Managed Workplace
- What's New for Version 12 SP1 MR1 – See what's new in Barracuda Managed Workplace 12 SP1 MR1
- Integrating with Barracuda Intronis Backup – Deployment of Barracuda Intronis Backup.
- Automatically Including and Excluding Devices Using Custom Discovery Rules – Auto inclusion and exclusion rules.
- Service Center Requirements – On Premise – Support for SQL Server 2019 dedicated server configuration.
- Service Center Requirements – Hosting – Support for SQL Server 2019 dedicated server configuration.
- Deleting devices – Easier deletion of devices.
- Uninstalling Device Managers – Deleting devices from the device status page.
- Setting When to Delete Down Devices – Additional devices included in automatic down device deletion.
- Creating a User Account – Multi-Factor Authentication enabled by default for new user accounts.
- Address Book Utility – Added new functionality, Restore Previously Removed Clicks in a Single Campaign.
- Click Thinking Content – Added special COVID-19 re-release of information on safety while working at home and March issue on Data Breaches.
- How to Create an Address Book – Updated LDAP integration section, including mapping fields.
- How to Use Quick Launch – Updated with new functionality to send samples before going live.
- LDAP/AD Configuration Manager – Updated for creating an LDAP address book, including mapping fields.
- Training Videos – Updated list of available training modules.
- Understanding the Dashboard – Included new feature of viewing mailboxes protected by Barracuda Sentinel.
- Getting Started – Moved new info about viewing protected mailboxes to Understanding the Dashboard.
- Overview – Updated to clarify that messages are sent to the Junk Email folder. Moved Dashboard information to its own page.
- Targeted Phishing Attacks and their Signals – Updated to clarify that messages are sent to the Junk Email folder.
- Testing the Sentinel AI with Simulated Attacks – Updated to clarify that messages are sent to the Junk Email folder.
Barracuda Vulnerability Manager
- Allowing Barracuda Vulnerability Manager IP Addresses – Removed outdated IP addresses.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
Load Balancing For Clustered Barracuda CloudGen WAF Instances in the New Microsoft Azure Management Portal – Updated Fault and Update Domain
Barracuda Web Security Agent
- Configuration Tool for Barracuda WSA Windows Client 4.x – Removed references to Barracuda Web Security Service, which is no longer supported.
- Configuration Options for the Barracuda Web Security Agent – Removed references to Barracuda Web Security Service, which is no longer supported.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- Replacing a Failed System – Streamlined for Instant Replacement plans.
- How to Get and Configure the Barracuda Chromebook Security Extension – Noted need to re-deploy SSL cert if changing the date of the cert.
- Troubleshooting – Removed content re: instant replacement and created new, expanded article Replacing a Failed System.