The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Backup – Release 6.6.01. Support for VMware vSphere 7 and ESXi 7 virtual environments.
- Barracuda Cloud Control – Released February 10, 2021
- Barracuda Email Security Service – Released February 22, 2021
- Barracuda Email Threat Scanner – New version of Barracuda Email Threat Scanner.
- Barracuda Message Archiver – Release 5.3.0.009. Exchange Integration nightly tasks that connect to Exchange Online now support upgrading to use EWS.
- Barracuda PhishLine: New LMS – New LMS (Learning Management System) provides a substantial improvement in performance and reliability with training campaigns.
- Barracuda PhishLine: Office 365 Connection Manager – You can now create an Address Book from your Office 365 account.
- Barracuda Backup Release Notes – Release version 6.6.01.
- Virtual Infrastructure – Support for VMWare vSphere 7 and ESXi 7 virtual environments.
Barracuda Cloud Control
- Barracuda Cloud Control Release Notes – For the February 10, 2021 release.
- Troubleshooting Appliances Connected through Barracuda Appliance Control – Added new port information to allow communication between the appliance and Barracuda.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
- Security Risks – Updated to reflect that Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian scans the system every twelve hours.
Barracuda Content Shield
- Best Practices for Creating DNS Policies
- How to Set the Time Zone – Applies to all Barracuda Cloud products as well as Barracuda Content Shield.
- Web Filtering Logs – URL search field changed to Domain, and now includes information on how to set time zone.
- How to Clear the HSTS Cache or Disable HSTS for Firefox – Updated instructions for addressing certificate errors.
- Barracuda Content Shield 30 Day Evaluation Guide – Added information on setting time zone.
- Managing Users and Authentication – Added note about maximum number of groups per user.
- Manually Configure Local Users – Added note about maximum number of groups per user.
- How to Configure Advanced Filtering Policies – Added a Best Practices in Creating Policies section with examples, and domain syntax.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
Barracuda CloudGen WAN
- How to Create an SSL Inspection Exception for Personal Access
- How to Grant SSH Support Access
- T200 Revision C
Barracuda CloudGen Access
- CloudGen Access Console Release Notes – Release version 1.1.0.
Barracuda Firewall Insights
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Content Analysis Inbound – Emphasized that attachment filtering only applies to text-type files.
- Content Analysis Outbound – Emphasized that attachment filtering only applies to text-type files.
- Rate Control Inbound – Added that IP addresses on the Allow List bypass Rate Control.
- Rate Control Outbound – Added that IP addresses on the Allow List bypass Rate Control.
Barracuda Email Threat Scanner / Barracuda Sentinel
- Barracuda Email Threat Scanner – Updated for new version of Barracuda Email Threat Scanner.
- Removing Attacks Found during a Barracuda Email Threat Scan – Updated for new version of Barracuda Email Threat Scanner.
- Barracuda Email Security Service Release Notes – For the February 22, 2021 release.
- Step 2 - Configure Office 365 for Inbound and Outbound Mail – Updated screenshots for configuring the outbound mail connector with the new Microsoft Office 365 Exchange admin center.
- Emphasized that attachment filtering only applies to text-type files.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Release Notes – Updated for latest releases.
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Barracuda Message Archiver Release Notes – Release version 5.3.0.009.
- Configure Microsoft Exchange Online Email Import Using EWS – Added link to article on how to update Microsoft Exchange Online existing nightly actions with EWS.
- Office 365 Connection Manager – Information on creating an Address Book from your Office 365 account.
- Click Thinking Content – New February newsletter.
- How to Create an Address Book – Added information on creating an address from your Office 365 account.
- How to Edit an Address Book – Added information related to Office 365.
- How to Use the Microsoft Outlook Button – Added note that user must include the email subject, email body, or both.
- Release Notes – Updated for latest releases. Includes information about new LMS training system.
- Training Content – New campaign duration limit; End Date can now be up to one year after Start Date.
- Training Videos – Updated linked list of available training materials.
- Troubleshooting the Microsoft Outlook Button – Added information that the user must include the email subject, email body, or both.
- New campaign duration limit – End Date can now be up to one year after Start Date. Updated in the following articles:
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Prepare for the Installation – Updated Open Network Address Ranges on Firewall
- Barracuda CloudGen WAF Deployment and Quick Start Guide for Amazon Web Services – Removed outdated content
- Barracuda CloudGen WAF Deployment on Google Cloud Platform via the Google Launcher – Updated port details
- Required Outbound Connections for Barracuda Appliances – Added two new servers to Update Infrastructure list.