The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda SecureEdge has been launched. Initial release documentation is available.
- Barracuda Firewall Insights version 1.3.4 has been released. For more information, see Release Notes.
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in April 2023.
- Barracuda Email Gateway Defense – Added temporary passcodes feature to Users > Quarantine Notifications page. See Temporary Passcode Authentication.
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – VFC models & licensing are available for cloud, Vx, and standard hardware.
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service – Released April 2023.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- Implementation Guides – Added integration of Barracuda CloudGen Firewall with Teridion.
- How to Connect the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall to Teridion via IPSec – Created implementation guide.
- How to Connect the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall to Teridion via GRE Tunnel – Created implementation guide.
- Management Interfaces, Tools, and Apps – Added Barracuda Reporting Server.
- How to Stream Logs to an Additional SSD – It is now possible to stream logs and statistics to an additional SSD on firmware version 8.3.2.
Barracuda CloudGen WAN
- Barracuda CloudGen WAN version 9.0 has been released. For more information, see Release Notes.
Barracuda CloudGen Access
Barracuda Firewall Insights
- Overview – Barracuda Firewall Insights version 1.3.4 has been released.
Barracuda Data Protection
- Deploy a Barracuda Backup Virtual Appliance – Added note to recommend deploying Backup virtual appliances (Vx) on separate hardware or virtual environments from the data they are protecting.
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Release Notes – Multiple releases in April 2023.
Barracuda Email Protection
- Integrate Amazon Security Lake with Email Protection – Updated with latest information.
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service Release Notes – Numerous fixes targeted at PST, ZIP, and CSV exports.
Email Gateway Defense
- Quarantine Notifications – Added a feature to allow users to sign into Email Gateway Defense with a temporary passcode.
- Account Takeover Alerts – Added information about email notifications after an ATO event occurs.
- Addressing SPF Issues – Updated troubleshooting steps.
- Creating an Incident – Email subject searches include words related to your search terms unless searching for an exact match.
Security Awareness Training
- Security Awareness Training API – The username established to use the SAT API must be an email address.
Barracuda DC Agent
- Barracuda DC Agent version 7.2.3 has been released. For more information, see Release Notes for Barracuda DC Agent.
- The documentation of the recently launched SecureEdge product is available.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service and CloudGen Access
- API Discovery
- Application-Specific ABP Details
- Bot Protection
- Bot Categories
- Bot Session Logs
- Bot Tracker
- Basic Settings
- Allow List
- Block List
- Web Scraping
- Slow Client
- CDN Rules
- Client Evaluation