Barracuda Cloud Control Account
To set up and activate your account:
- Log in to https://login.barracudanetworks.com/ using your Barracuda Cloud Control account credentials, or, if you do not have an account:
- Click Create a User:
- Enter your user details, and click Create User.
- Read and accept the Terms and Privacy.
Follow the instructions emailed to the entered email account to log in and create your Barracuda Cloud Control account.
- Once logged in, the Home > Account Administration page displays.
Link and Activate Your Account
Click Archiver in the left pane, and follow the onscreen steps to sign up for your free 30-day trial.
The Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service interface displays.
Add Purchased Subscription
Use the following steps to add a purchased Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service subscription to your account:
- Log in to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service web interface, and go to Advanced > Activate Subscription.
- Enter your Serial Number and Linking Code received from Barracuda Customer Services.
Click Activate; the activation process may take several seconds.
Continue with Step 2 - Set Up LDAP Configuration