Use the Protect page to export, restore, and protect your data.
The following Office 365 data sources can be backed up, or protected, in Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup:
- Exchange – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects all email messages, attachments, and the complete folder structure of each user's mailbox. You can restore messages, folders, or entire mailboxes back to the original account or export via the download feature.
- SharePoint – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup provides SharePoint Online protection. With item-level recovery options, items can be restored directly into SharePoint Online from backup.
- OneDrive – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects all files under the Documents Library, including the entire folder structure. Just like with Exchange Online, files, folders, or entire accounts can be restored back to the original account, a different account, or exported via the download feature.
- Teams – Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects all your mail, calendar, and site data, along with file data shared within Teams that includes the Group membership associated with Teams.
In the Protect page, use the PROTECT button to protect your data source.
There are 3 data protection status available:
- Protected – The data is backed up during the next scheduled backup.
- Unprotected – The data is not backed up during the next scheduled backup.
- Disabled – The data was backed up at one point in time but has been deleted and no longer exists.
The Protect browser allows you to drill down 5 levels into the folder hierarchy (Figure 1) before the folders shift to the left of the screen (Figure 2).
As you drill down the folder hierarchy, you will see the folder breadcrumb at the top. The breadcrumb trail defines your current location in the hierarchy of your data source and enables you to navigate back and forth between different levels in your data. This allows you to easily switch back and forth between different folders.
Figure 1. Protect Browser 5 Levels Folder Hierarchy
Figure 2. Protect Browser 5+ Levels Folder Hierarchy
Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup automatically configures backup schedules to run at the most optimal time for each tenant. The day and time that the next scheduled backup is set to run is posted at the top of the page. To run a backup on demand, click BACKUP NOW.
You can restore backed up Office 365 data sources to the original location or specify a different user location. Additionally, you can restore data based on historical revision and download data to your local system.
In the Protect page, use the RESTORE button to restore your backed up data.
As an alternative to restoring data to a restore target, Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup provides the ability to download data directly to your workstation.
In the Protect page, use the EXPORT button to export and download your data.