Update the Barracuda VPN Client for macOS and all of its components from an older 3.x version to a newer one. You can receive updates for the Barracuda VPN Client via the Main Menu or conventional distribution methods. Install the updates upon receipt.
Before You Begin
- Disconnect before installing your new client.
- If you have particular questions regarding the migration process, contact Barracuda Networks Technical Support.
Update the Barracuda VPN Client for macOS
To update the macOS GUI version of the Barracuda VPN client, see Installing the Barracuda VPN Client for macOS and follow the instructions for a fresh installation. The new version will replace your existing version without the loss of any settings.
Update the Barracuda VPN Client for macOS Command Line
To update the macOS version of the Barracuda VPN Client from the command line:
- Load the update onto your machine. Downloads are saved in the /tmp/ folder.
- From the Main Menu, select Update Client.
- Select the update file to download.
To update the Linux and macOS command-line version of the Barracuda VPN Client via conventional distribution methods, such as email or disk, follow the instructions provided in How to Update the Barracuda VPN Client for Linux.