This section contains the release notes for the Barracuda Network Access Client for macOS.
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199
Fix of a moderate security vulnerability (CVE-2019-6724) where under certain circumstances a local privilege escalation attack was possible. [BNNGF-57654]
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52
- The Barracuda Network Access Client for macOS now offers more granular logging.
- The Barracuda Network Access Client for macOS now supports Fast Reconnect. [BNNGF-55415]
- The VPN client no longer crashes on macOS Mojave. [BNNGF-55574]
- The dark scheme of the VPN client now behaves correctly on macOS.
- Support for macOS running on Intel x86 sixth generation CPUs was dropped.
Firmware Version 5.0
- Barracuda Network Access Client version 5.0 is the direct successor to Barracuda Network Access Client version 4.3 and contains all improvements and features delivered with version 4.3.
- Updating to Barracuda Network Access Client 5.0 is possible for any prior version.
- Operating Systems – 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Disk Space – 10 MB
- RAM – 512 MB
What´s New with the Barracuda VPN Client for macOS version 5.0
- Consolidate multiple hosts configuration has been implemented. [BNNGF-52516]
Improvements Included with the Barracuda VPN Client for macOS Version 5.0
- Keychain support has been implemented for exportable certificates/keys. [BNNGF-48564]