Configuring a new network
- Go to the RESOURCES > Network Connector page.
- Click Configure Network to bring up the Create Network Configuration page.
In the Server Information section, configure the network information that will apply to your remote users:
- In the IP Address Range Start and End fields, enter the first and last IP addresses of a DHCP range that can be assigned to remote systems. All Network Connector IP addresses will be assigned from a DHCP range that is derived from this information. To prevent IP conflicts, the specified range must NOT be a part of any other existing DHCP range.
If you want your remote users to default to using a different domain name and DNS server, enter your desired values for Domain Name and Primary DNS Server.
- From the Available Policies area, select the policies that contain the users who should be allowed access to this Network Connector configuration and click Add >> to add them to the Selected Policies.
- Click Save when you are done.
This will create a LAN entry in the Server Interfaces section, and a corresponding LAN client entry in the Client Configurations section. As soon as a server interface is created, you can customize the configuration according to your requirements:
- You can create (or copy) and configure your client settings as required. For more information, see Advanced Network Connector Client Configuration.