The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
- New Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Mac OS
- Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response is now stand-alone. The only requirement is Microsoft Office 365.
- Barracuda PhishLine basic training courses now downloadable in various languages.
The recordings of the Campus training sessions at the TechSummit19 are available. These recordings include the CGF Firmware 8.0.1 Update Training, WAF Firmware 10 Update Training, and many more.*
* Some links require logging in with a Barracuda Campus account. If you do not have an account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Port Usage – Added port 123 for time sync usage with Barracuda NTP server(s). Added link to additional ports to open specific for VMware.
- Virtual Infrastructure – VMware vSphere v5.0/5.1 and ESXi v5.0/5.1 no longer supported.
Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service
- Updated Import PST Files video
Barracuda Cloud Control
- Invoices and Billing/Shipping options no longer available. Contact Barracuda Networks Support for more information.
Barracuda Cloud to Cloud Backup
- Exchange Online Deployment – Add note with link to group-based schedule selection for 100 or more users.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
- Infrastructure Policies
Barracuda Content Shield
- How to Download and Install the Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Mac OS
- Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Endpoints – General page with information and links to Mac OS and Windows versions of Barracuda Content Shield agents.
- Barracuda Content Shield Overview – Added information about Barracuda Content Shield agent for Mac OS.
- Barracuda Content Shield 30 Day Evaluation Guide – Added information about Barracuda Content Shield agent for Mac OS.
- Preventing Users from Uninstalling the Barracuda Content Shield Suite – Noted that the Tamper Proof feature is only available for the Windows agent, not Mac OS.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- How to Change the Virtual Machine Size of a CloudGen Firewall in AWS (BYOL)
- How to Configure an IKEv2 IPsec VPN to an AWS VPN Gateway with BGP
- How to enable Azure Accelerated Networking
- Training: Firmware 8.0.1 Update
- Training: CGF High Availablility Under The Hood
- Training: CGF Cloud Automation
- Training: CGF Azure Troubleshooting
- Training: Firewall Insights
- How to Configure Azure OMS Log Streaming
- How to Configure an IKEv1 IPsec VPN to an AWS VPN Gateway with BGP – Added tunnel values supported by Amazon.
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Securing the Barracuda Email Security Gateway – Added information about new Inbound External Sender Warning, protecting users from malicious emails.
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway Vx Quick Start Guide – Updated information on ports to open on firewall.
Sender Authentication – Updated location of Sender Spoof Protection.
Step 3 - Deploy Compliance Edition for Exchange Server – Updated procedure.
- Step 3 - Deploy Compliance Edition for Exchange 2013 and Newer – Updated procedure.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
The following articles were updated to reflect the new, standalone functionality of Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response:
- Creating an Incident
- User-Reported Emails
- Reviewing Insights
- Domain Configuration for Optimal Remediation
- Integration with Other Barracuda Networks products
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Exchange Manifest for Office Add-Ins – Added Microsoft link on how to install and deploy manifest file.
- Update Microsoft link for Office 365 endpoints IP addresses.
- Added note that Office Add-in and OWA integration is only supported with the Barracuda Message Archiver.
- How to Create a Training Campaign
- Training: Unleashing the full potential of Phishline How to test and train your users
- REST API: Web Activity
- Address Book Utility – Added new utility to Remove Clicks in a single campaign per IP Address. Updated instructions to match updated UI.
- Barracuda PhishLine API – Added reference to new Web Activity API endpoint.
- Button Plugin Config – Added statement that Exchange 2013 is not supported. Might have limited button functionality.
- Global Settings – Added content about Data Retention Policy.
- Language Support and Video Download – Added downloads of basic phishing training in various languages.
- Release Notes – Updated to reflect new enhancements.
- Installation Instructions - Microsoft Exchange Button – Added statement that Exchange 2013 is not supported. Might have limited button functionality.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Risk Scoring
- When Your Energize Updates Subscription Expires
- OS-Command Injection
- Training: WAF Firmware 10 Update