The Barracuda Campus newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month for the latest and greatest!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
Subscribe to your favorite Campus articles!
(This feature is available for users with Campus logins.)
Want to know when your favorite articles have been updated? Subscribe to Campus articles to be notified as soon as they are updated.
To subscribe to an article:
- Go to that article in Campus.
- In the right panel of Campus, expand the More menu and click Subscribe to Article Updates.
You can subscribe to as many articles as you want.
If you change your mind and no longer want to be notified, click the updated link to unsubscribe.
Barracuda Active DDoS Protection
- Barracuda Backup Agent for Windows, macOS, and Linux – Added section on Resource Consumption.
- LiveBrowse Granular Virtual Machine Recovery – Added note describing considerations when using LiveBrowse.
- Microsoft Hyper-V LiveBrowse Granular Virtual Machine Recovery – Added note describing considerations when using LiveBrowse.
- Offsite Vaulting – Added important notes about using offsite vaulting.
Understanding Offsite Vaulting – Added important notes about using offsite vaulting.
- Physical Infrastructure – Added and refined requirements.
Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service
What's New in Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service – updated for recent release
Barracuda Content Shield
- How to Deploy the Barracuda Content Shield Agent Using RMM Solutions – Added a step for Barracuda Content Shield Agent installation.
- How to Download and Install the Barracuda Content Shield Windows Agent – Added example for uninstall with reboot using a batch file.
- How to Configure DNS Filtering Policies – Added information about auto-generated network names.
- Dynamic IP Address Updater Tool – Clarified how the tool works.
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Virus Checking and Notifications – Noted the Extended Malware Protection: 12-31-2018.
- How to Configure G Suite for Inbound and Outbound Mail – Updated table of G Suite destination mail servers.
Step 2 - Deploy Security Edition for G Suite – Updated table of G Suite destination mail servers.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Identify a New Incident – Admin can permanently delete questionable emails from users' mailboxes.
- Overview – Clarified requirements, including using Link Protect feature of Email Security Service.
- Global Settings – Includes information on User Log Purge for GDPR.
- Click Thinking Content – Updated with new complimentary content about Web Browsing and Work.
- Domain Authorization – Added "Ignore Domains" feature.
- Release Notes
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
How to Configure SSL Inspection Version 12 and Above – Noted feature name change: Use TLSv1 for SSL Inspection. See ADVANCED > SSL Inspection page.
- How to Open a Support Tunnel – Added requirement for having a valid external DNS to resolve support tunnel DNS entries.