This section includes the following topics:
- Task 1. Configuring new ConnectWise Manage Security Role
- Task 2. Creating the New ConnectWise Manage API Member
- Task 3. Adding New API Keys (Client ID and Client Secret)
- Task 4. Creating a Management Solution
- Task 5. Creating an Agreement Type
- Task 6. Creating Agreements for ConnectWise Companies
- Task 7. Entering ConnectWise Credentials in ECHOplatform
Prerequisite: Partners with an on-premise ConnectWise deployment must use ConnectWise version 2019.5.
For a successful integration you need to perform the following tasks in ConnectWise:
- Create the Security role
- Create an API member
- Create Client ID and Client Secret API keys
- Create a Management Solution
- Create an Agreement Type
- Create Agreements for ConnectWise Companies
Then, you need to perform the following tasks in ECHOplatform:
- Enter ConnectWise Credentials
- Map accounts, tickets and billing
Note: A partner may encounter a conflict linking an ECHOplatform account to a ConnectWise company when the Company ID field is already in use for an existing third-party integration.
Partners can resolve a ConnectWise “Company ID” conflict by adding a custom field in the ConnectWise Company Overview page. See Adding Custom Fields to Link ECHOplatform Accounts to ConnectWise Companies.