If you forget your password to log in to Barracuda Managed Workplace, you can reset it without contacting your Administrator.
Users who are locked out of their accounts (for example, from typing the wrong password too many times) cannot reset passwords using this method.
An email with a one-time reset link is sent to the email address associated with your account. For security purposes, this link expires 30 minutes after it was requested. If the link expires, or if you fail to receive an email, request a new email.
You cannot reset your password using this method if you:
- are locked out of your account.
- do not have access to the email account associated with your Barracuda Managed Workplace account.
- do not type the correct username.
- do not type the correct VAR domain
To reset your password, perform the following steps.
- Navigate to your Barracuda Managed Workplace log in page.
- Click the Forgot Your Password link.
- Type your user name and VAR domain, if required.
- Type the characters in the CAPTCHA image displayed on the screen.
If the characters are not clear, click Generate New Image.
- Click Send Reset Email.
- Click Return to Login Page.
- In the email you receive, click the Reset your password button.
If you don't see the email in your Inbox, check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Type a new password for your account.
- Click Submit.
To log in, click the Return to login page.